I know it's been a while since I got on and updated anything, so I thought I would do that.
We'll start with Michael. The super glue has come off of his forehead and the cut underneath looks to have healed really well. He will probably always have a scar there though. He talks like crazy too. Most of the time I understand him, but sometimes I'm totally clueless. He's pretty good natured about it though. Levi and I taught him how to play hide and seek today. He had a great time hiding with Dad while I looked for them, but he couldn't be quiet. As soon as he would hear me coming he would start to giggle.
Levi and I are doing well. We spent the past weekend visiting Levi's family. His grandparents were in town from California and his younger brother's girlfriend gave birth to their baby on Saturday. They had a beautiful little boy named Jaytin.
I guess that's everything that's new with us.
4 comments:
I found your blog on Stacey's blog. I would like to keep in touch with u and your family.
Glad to know you are actually updating! lol
Hey guys I found your blog through Stacey's blog. Your little boy is so cute.
Wow I'm really out of the loop, I haven't seen anyone in so long, I didn't even know that Brad was gonna be a dad. After being as close as we were for so long, I feel really bad falling out of touch. I hope all is well with everyone.
Post a Comment