Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Christmas Tree and the First Real Snow of the Year

We had the first significant snowfall of the year last night. It snowed a little bit a couple of days ago, but it didn't even last until morning. Michael was so funny walking around in it. He calls it "snowmen". We'll have to build a snowman so he can see the diffrence. He wanted to touch it and then jerked his hand back when he felt how cold it was. His favorite thing was to watch himself make footprints in the snow.


Here is our decorated Christmas tree. I really love the color blue, so of course my tree has a blue, silver, white theme. I finally found my tree topper last year. I wasn't going to settle for just any old tree topper, so the top of our tree went naked for a couple of years.




2 comments:

nettie said...

A christmas tree topper doesn't make a christmas tree! If you can't have a bush, then I guess you can try to glamorize it with blue and silver and white, but what it really needs is more branches!!!!!

Jessie said...

Cassie, I love your tree. I wish we had a great Charlie Brown Christmas Tree this year.