Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a Note to Let You Know We're Fine

Hey I just wanted to put up a little post and let everyone know that we're still here and doing fine. The biggest news in our life is that I am pregnant. I'm sure many of you noticed that I had a little count down on the blog for a while. It went crazy, so I had to take it down. It had recently started saying that I only had 2 weeks left in my pregnancy when I am actually not due until August 3. If that was true, I'm sure I could get some sort of awards for the shortest pregnancy ever, and I look dang good for being that far along ;) I will try to get another one up. Really that's about all that's going on with us at the moment.

7 comments:

The Stubbs said...

Yeah! We love new babies! Best of luck me fellow prego!

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Are those pictures you took at the wedding or uncle brent? If there Brents let me know I haven't seen any of his pics or Trena's yet.

Amanda said...

LOVE!!! ANOTHER BABY!! You are such a lucky woman!! Congrats beautiful!!!

Our Corner said...

Hey Cassie, congrats again on your exciting news. :) There's this website that has some really cute baby countdowns. The website is...
http://lilypie.com/ I hope this helps. :)

Unknown said...

Hey we are glad to hear that you are doing fine, but almost everyone in your family has been to see us except your family. What's the deal? When can we expect your family?
Love you guys.
The Other Mallorys

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Hey I just changed my background, but I knew that you would already have your background changed to a valentines theme so i had to quickly check to make sure I wasn't copying you...few, were different :)

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

YIPPEEE.... Congratulations, I'm so excited for you, there's just nothing like a new baby and the spirit that they bring!!