Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Fun Weekend

We had a very fun weekend this past weekend. Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jacob came to visit us. We had a good time hanging out and doing a little bit of hiking.

The kids decided to crawl in the cabinet under the sink at Grandpa's house while all of the adults were putting together a puzzle.

Michael fell in a bush before our hike even got started. It caused me to wonder if he would be up to the hike. He did really well though, and only needed a little bit of help from Uncle Jacob to get back up the hill at the end.

We couldn't get the kids to all stay sitting still. They wanted to get up and run around. Ashley and Jacob look cute though.


Look at the beautiful scenery where I live.



2 comments:

Katie said...

If Michael wants to visit Ethan you really should bring him. He's a good kid, he deserves it,(and I've been trying to be good, I deserve it too:)I don't suggest you walk, but I really would love to see you guys again soon:)

Unknown said...

I have a picture of the kids and they are actually sitting nice! And I have a picture of you with them if you want it!