When we first moved into our house, this is what it looked like from the front. Levi built a great porch that looked really nice. We recently came into some hand-me-down grass, so our front yard got a bit of a face lift. Now it looks like this.
The porch will be moved to the sliding door on the back of the house where it will hopefully hold a hot tub one day.
We have had a couple of neat experiences that just prove to me that my Heavenly Father is watching over me and just waiting for opportunities to bless my life. As we were laying the sod, Levi and I were talking about how nice it would be to have some sort of bush to go between our window wells. I said that I would really like a lilac bush. The very next Sunday at church a lady in our ward who is known for her gardening ability pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted a lilac bush. Talk about a specific answer for something I hadn't even asked for, just wished for. All the plants in the yard except one tree and one rose bush have come from this very generous sister's garden. Levi and I are having a good time trying to keep everything alive, and the wind is doing it's best to kill everything.
3 comments:
Your house and yard look great! Thanks for sharing your blessing experiences, it opened my eyes to blessings in my own life!
HEY HEY!! Looks good!!!
Yeah, we came through Moab this last Sunday on the way from Denver, and the wind was ridiculous. Guard those little plants!! Your house looks so nice!
Hi could you wish for a nice husband for me:)
Really, I love the way the yard looks now. It makes it look completely different. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment