The thing Levi and I were most excited about doing while we were in Florida was going to Universal Studios and visiting Harry Potter World. We were there as soon as the park opened and headed straight for Hogwarts.

It was so cool to walk into a place straight out of our imaginations. I don't know how everyone else pictured things but it looked just like I had imagined it would.

Inside Hogwarts was a ride called The Forbidden Journey. The ride is a combination of roller coaster and virtual simulations. It's by far the coolest ride I have ever been on. Levi and I loved it. Even if you're not a fan of those kinds of rides just a walk through the castle is well worth the time. It has iconic spots like
Dumbledor's office, several classrooms, paintings that move and talk, the hour glasses with the house points, etc. To any Harry Potter fans out there, I would
definitely put it on your list of things to do.

The village of
Hogsmeade was fun to walk through as well. We stopped by many of the shops and even tried some
butterbeer; which tastes like really sweet and foamy cream soda. We just shared a cup and I don't think I could have drank one by myself.
There were also other things to do at Universal Studios besides Harry Potter. A few of the rides we enjoyed were Jurassic Park, and the river rides. It was a warm day, and we all got
completely soaked. Michael and Levi also went on a flying
pteranadon ride that Michael really liked.

1 comment:
I would just like to correct you in the fact that Harry Potter world was the second thing you were most excited for, seeing me was the first :)
Post a Comment