Tuesday, June 14, 2011
10 Year High School Reunion
I know it's hard to believe, but this year I am having my 10 year High School Reunion. I am having some mixed emotions as I look forward to it. First, I'm kind of shocked that it has been 10 years already. I hardly feel any older than I did when I graduated. There are a lot of people that I would really love to see and catch up with, and there are a few it wouldn't hurt my feelings to never see again. Most of High School was great, but there are a few moments, incidents and situations that I wish I could remove from my brain. I guess my quandary exists in the fact that I'm not sure the good things are worth the risk of dredging up the bad. I am going and I guess if it doesn't go well for me, I won't go to any more of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment