Sunday, July 31, 2011

News

I know it has been a long time since I wrote anything, but I just haven't been able to find the time. We have spent most of this month, the weekends anyway, at our cabin on the mountain. That has been a lot of fun and Levi has taken some really pretty pictures.
We also have some other news. We are going to be having another child in February. I am about 12 weeks along and we are excited and also wondering if we might be a little crazy. It's a little intimidating to think about taking 3 children somewhere and Levi and I will now be out numbered. I'm sure everything will be fine. People do this everyday.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope things have been going well for you! :D Levi has taken some really nice pictures! Miss you guys!

We Krazy Knuts said...

That's how I feel about having #3 here pretty soon. I have to keep reminding myself that everyone does it, and it always works out.
You'll do good! And congrats!!

Nelson Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling well!

Knutson Family said...

No, it will not be fine. We have three, and we have already aged ten years and lost most of our hair. Our house is about to fall apart, our car barely runs, and we have no more money. Three kids is the end of happiness, the end of peace, the end of sanity. Your nightmares are about to begin.

Just kidding...mostly.

Angela said...

Congrats! I heard the good news from Cleslie when they came up. I can't wait to see your bump when we get back to moab.