I know it's been a while since I posted anything, so I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing fine. Our baby is due in a couple of weeks and everyone is looking at me as if I might go into labor any second. It's starting to make me a little bit anxious. We have things ready, so I guess if I due go into labor early it will be okay. The boys are both doing great and growing like weeds. Liam has had a huge appetite lately and been eating almost as much as Levi or I. He also went through several days where all he wanted to eat for every meal was black beans. It made for a stinky couple of days.
We also made a quick trip to Oklahoma to visit Levi's grandma who is in the hospital. The trip would have been really fun if we could have taken out one part. The boys were sick. Liam threw up the whole first night we drove and as we were pulling into town on the way home. And Michael threw up while we were out there. Other than that we had a good time and it was fun to visit with some of Levi's family that we rarely see. The boys were really good in the car.
1 comment:
Good thing you were ready "just in case you went early" lol
Post a Comment