Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IT'S A .....

Yesterday we had an ultrasound to take some measurements of the baby and hopefully see what the sex was. Let me give you some comparisons from when we had this appointment with Michael. Michael had his legs wide open, so it was obvious that he was a boy, and the entire appointment took 20 minutes at the longest. This baby was a little different. The baby was moving around so much that we were there for an hour while the tech tried to get the measurements that she needed, and she had almost given up on getting a couple of them. We did finally get everything that we needed. A further complication was that the baby was keeping its legs crossed and curled up tight to its body. Finally about 30 minutes into the appointment we finally got a glimpse. It looks like we are having another boy. We're pretty excited. I was a little surprised because I know 4 other women who are pregnant right now in Moab and they're all having boys, so I was sure that I would end up with the girl. We're excited to add another cute and crazy boy to our family.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jer called and told me yesterday and we are so excited for you guys. Plus you make the cutest little boys.

Cindy said...

Yeah! I'm glad that little boy finally gave you a peek. It would be so hard not to know!! Congratulations!

Jessie said...

Congrats you two. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet this second Spirit that Heavenly Father will bless your home with.

Jessica said...

YAY! Any names? I'm so excited for you guys! Love ya! Jess :D

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

WOW Congratulations!! Boys are awesome, I hope if and when we have another monster that it's a boy~ Thanks for letting me stop by Sunday, your son is ADORABLE and has the sweetest little personality!!

Kurt and Jasmine said...

So does that make you nervous that this next baby will be even MORE active than Michael?!?!? LOL