Saturday, June 6, 2009

Boys and Brownies

One evening when we were all hanging out. Jacob and Ashley were craving some desserts, Levi is always up for treats and we happened to have some brownie mix. Jacob and Levi actually got the ambition to get up and do something about it. They even got pretty creative and added chocolate and butterscotch chips to the recipe.

Many of you will recognize the look on Levi's face. I'm sure many of you also have pictures of him with this face. I guess there's nothing I can do about it, if that's how he wants to look in pictures. (For those of you without prior experience with "the face", he does do it on purpose.)














You can see that Michael fully enjoyed the brownie making process. This is after he took care of one of the beaters. I'm not sure if any of the batter actually made it into his mouth.


The finished product. They turned out pretty well, and we were all so proud of the boys' cooking skills.

No comments: