Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mountain Slides


This weekend we spent an afternoon at our family's cabin. It was great to get away and just relax for a little while. Even Jade and Michael got into the relaxing.



Levi taking a turn in the hammock.

Michael's dirty face. I don't think a trip to the mountain can be complete without the children looking this dirty.
When relaxing got boring, Jasmine and Levi decided to make a slide out of all of the mattresses that we have up there. It was quite the engineering feet to get it all stacked up and angled just right for everyone to roll down. The really amazing thing is that through all of this my parents are sitting just to the left of the frame offering suggestions and laughing just as hard as the rest of us. I think they're getting soft, because I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have gone over so well when we were younger. I had a lot more pictures, but I decided that video told a better story, so pause the music and enjoy a couple videos of our silliness.
For this next one, they got the idea that plastic bedding bags would increase the speed and therefore fun of the ride. I think my mom may have actually suggested it. The little kids worked pretty well, but we're going to need some bigger bags for the big kids, aka adults.

And last, but certainly not least, Jacob got the idea that he and Ashley should go down together. It was hilarious.

As you can plainly see, a great time was had on the mountain.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

This looks like lots of fun!!!
Lindsay